Shop Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
POLE FITTING SERVICE
- DAMAGE – Pole Twisters ltd will not be held liable for any damage to ceiling unless through negligence. Please be aware there may be slight cracking to ceiling or paint. Pole Twisters ltd will not be held liable for marks or damage to ceiling or flooring after the service has been made. £10 refund returned if unable to locate beam or solid fixture. If any problems occur after fitting has been made, Pole Twisters will be happy to rectify, subject to £10 call-out charge, fuel charge applies if outside of the local Cardiff area
- X-POLE HEIGHT – Please note if you have purchased your own X-poles set, this will only contain 2x extension pieces to reach to a maximum of 9ft. If Pole Twisters ltd arrive to fit your X-pole and your ceiling exceeds 9ft and you do not have the necessary extra extensions then an extra £10 call-out charge will apply plus fuel charges if outside of the local Cardiff area.
- PURCHASES - All purchases are subject to availability of stock. We advise you to contact us to check that a specific item is in stock before making payment.
- DELIVERY - please allow 3-7 working days. Postage delays may occur around bank holidays and Christmas periods, we advise you to contact us to check delivery details before making payment.
- GIFT WRAPPING - Gift wrapping available at an extra cost - please enquire
- RETURNS - If you are unhappy with your purchase, returns are accepted on unworn/unused items only. All items must be received back in their original condition with all tags intact within seven days of receipt of your item. Refunds do not include postage costs.
- EXCHANGES - Exchange items should be returned unworn/unused within 7 days with buyer paying return postage. Repostage charges do apply.
- DAMAGE - In the rare event of an item being received damaged, please contact Pole Twisters ltd immediately for an exchange / refund. Please note that all items are quality checked prior to despatch. Pole Twisters ltd can accept no responsibility for any injury, loss or damage resulting from the use of our purchased products. I cannot accept returns on worn items that have been damaged by the buyer, so please ensure you purchase the correct size!
- SHIPPING OVERSEAS - Please contact us for delivery details of shipping to Northern Ireland, Ireland and overseas
- DISCLAIMER - We accept no liability for injury or damage caused by improper installation or unsuitable fixings when fitting your own pole. If in any doubt, we recommend hiring a professional tradesperson.