Terms & Conditions
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
POLE TWISTERS LTD – Without prior notice, reserves the right to amend, change, delete or add to these terms & conditions
AGE LIMIT – Participants must be 16 yrs & over for any lesson or, courses
PREFERENCES – Classes are mostly all female, however males sometimes attend or can be in the studio at the same time. Please inform us if you have a problem with this
PAYMENT REPLIES – All payments made will receive an email confirmation reply ASAP with full class/course details and information on what to bring/wear, directions, etc
DISCLAIMERS – All participants are required to fill out a risk disclaimer. Pole dancing may not be suitable for people with heart related and skeletal (neck, back and joint) problems, If you are unsure if you are fit and able to do a session please consult your GP first
LATENESS – Any time lost can not be replaced
BEHAVIOUR – Please listen to your instructor, pole dancing can be dangerous. Pole Twisters Ltd is not responsible for any injury caused through not listening to your instructor. Please behave in a friendly & sociable manner at our classes, failure to do so will result in termination of your booking with no refund given
HEALTH & SAFETY – All venues have qualified 1st Aiders on hand with a 1st aid kit
LOTION OR JEWELLERY – No lotions or jewellery to be worn. Pole Twisters ltd can not be held accountable for the loss of any jewellery or personal belongings
TRAINEE TEACHERS – May be present, please specify if you do not wish for any to be present
SPECTATORS – May be present at some classes, please notify us if you are not happy with this
MAILING LIST – Upon receipt of an email, your details will be automatically added to our mailing list, please contact us if you wish to be removed from this
WORKSHOPS – No refunds/amendments are available 7 days or less before the event, unless all spaces are full and we have any students on our waiting list. If sufficient numbers are not met, you will be notified of a new date. If you are unable to attend the new date you have the choice of using your payment as credit at Pole Twisters or having a full refund
DONATIONS – Any donations made are non refundable
DROP-IN CLASS TERMS & CONDITIONS
- CLASS TRANSFERS/ALTERATIONS – We can offer a lesson transfer if you are unable to attend a specific date but must be notified by email/writing no later than 24 hours prior to the lesson otherwise payment will be forfeited
- PREGNANT OR INJURED PERSONS – participate at their own risk, we also recommend you seek medical advice before continuing with a supplied doctors note
- NUS/STUDENTS – proof must be supplied at the lesson, otherwise the remaining payment will be payable on arrival
- SICKNESS – Pole Twisters ltd must be informed 24 hours prior to your lesson otherwise payment will be forfeited unless a suitable doctors note is provided
TASTER LESSON TERMS & CONDITIONS
- HOW TO BOOK – £10 deposit p/person secures your place which is non-refundable so please check to make sure you can attend your chosen day/time. We require a minimum of 4x persons booked on to a class and you will receive an email & text message 48 hours before to inform you whether the class is going ahead or pushed back to next week to gain further numbers. Please accept this new date information that your class will be running on this date (even if we do need to push it back another week), so if you can not make it, you must inform us by email no later than 48 hours before to avoid losing your deposit. If you are unable to continue through an illness or injury, refunds can be made subject to a doctors note, however please note – the date of your doctors note must coincide with the date of your course to repay specific weeks missed.
COURSE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- HOW TO BOOK – £20 deposit p/person secures your place on a course which is non-refundable so please check to make sure you can attend your chosen day/time. We require a minimum of 4x persons booked on to a course and you will receive an email & text message 48 hours before to inform you whether the class is going ahead or pushed back to next week to gain further numbers. Please accept this information that your course will be starting on this date (even if we do need to push it back another week). Once we have minimum numbers booked, you will be contacted with the exact start date. If there are certain classes/weeks that you can not attend please inform us where we will offer credit for missed lessons. If you are unable to continue through an illness or injury, refunds can be made subject to a doctors note, however please note – the date of your doctors note must coincide with the date of your course to repay specific weeks missed. Remainder payments must be paid no later than 48 hours before the course start date otherwise your deposit will be forfeited.
- CLASS TRANSFERS – No class transfers/credits are available unless you have notified us of any dates you are unable to make before the course starts. Whereas you will be offered to use the missed class/es amount as credit towards another class of your choice (ie. mixed ability, stretch & flex, part payment towards a private lesson, studio hire, merchandise, etc)
- TRANSFER WHOLE COURSE – Subject to a £10 administration fee. Ideal for customers who commit to a course and change they’re mind or find they are unable to make the remainder weeks. If the new course price differs in amount, alternative payment is required or any credits owed will be credited to the customers account towards a future lesson/course. Transfers can be made at any time within the running of the course, however you must notify us by email 48 hours prior to any lesson otherwise changes can not be made.
- LACK OF BOOKINGS – Courses may be postponed until sufficient bookings have been achieved. The date & venue supplied by email is an approximate but you will be notified via email &/or text if this has been postponed or changed. If classes or courses keep getting postponed through lack of bookings and you are unhappy with this, please contact us as we are more than willing to offer an alternative arrangement or a full refund. We may, on occasions need to have two different courses running in the same room at the same time to avoid constant postponements
- BANK HOLIDAYS – Some courses may coincide with a bank holiday. If this occurs, no class will run on the bank holiday and classes will continue the following week
- LATE REMAINDER PAYMENTS – Any late course remainder payments that are received after the 48 hours notification will be subject to a £10 administration fee
- HOME VISITS – in the unfortunate case that the ceiling type & height is unsuitable or unsafe Pole Twisters will be unable to proceed with pole assembly and class. You will be issued with a full refund, subject to a £20 administration fee and fuel charges if outside the local Cardiff area.